Saturday, December 17, 2011

Understandable Princesses

I always saved when buying things to two little princesses. Although not every time they can tolerant but most of the time they agreed my idea where I will only buy new stuffs for elder princess and the existing one goes to younger princess.

If I have a pair of prince and princess, I probably will headache on spending boys dress shoes at the same time. Because I have two princesses who are very understandable, younger princess is willing to take second hand stuffs from her sister. Sometimes, elder princess will be so good to suggest only buy for her sis and she insist to continue using her existing stuffs. Even once in a blue moon, both of them will ask me stop spending for them but ask me to buy something for myself. So sweet!

No comments: