Thursday, June 10, 2010

No Replacement

I did ask my colleague about the status of recruit a new staff to replace my superior. The office furniture arrangement maintains the same in our department but there still have no any replacement for the empty place. It seems like the boss have no hurry to get one for replacement.

I am happy because she believe all of us who still working under this department can contribute our best even though our ex-boss and superior had leave. I do understand that this is the time to show how independence we are without their lead. What I need to do now is to continue work hard and do whatever I can. I know how best I am. I know what the level I am. I even do not have much high hope on how capable I am to handle all the extra works that assigned to me...
What I can do now is to always in positive thinking.

No comments: