Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Gathering

Gathering with friends is happy!

We all are busy with our jobs and families each others. Gathering is a great chance for us to get together. I enjoy the chat with friends and updates of each other experience of life. We all are people's parent and the topics among us are parenting, schools, and the fun times together with our own children. This is a day I believe every parent are enjoy especially sharing their children loves and cares experience with friends.

We met at an indoor playground nearby our house which I think this is the place very suitable for family gathering. Kids can run here and they enjoy themselves with the expected guidance of the playground staff. Then we all adults can enjoy chatting as long as we can. I feel so happy I make the correct decision to invite my friends to attend the gathering at a right place.

No comments: