Friday, February 19, 2010

No Good in Time Management

I think I am really no good in time management. Although I had planned in earlier but still I failed to finish my works on the same day. I manage to go to 2 banks and settle my maintenance fees outstanding yesterday. But it seems like I am too greedy. I make my schedule too tie. I wish to go to some other places but already closed to the end of office working hours.

I think some are still on leave like me are act the same as me. They are taking the opportunity to settle their banking and others matters during this long holidays. And this might be one of the reasons why banks or offices are full of crowd....

Still, I will need to apply leave to settle my outstanding works. Luckily that is not an urgent matter so I can go any time I like without hurry.

3 comments:

parent gifts said...

Time management is one thing that many of us don't know. Managing our time wisely is a difficult task but a very important one. This is a very nice blog and it's good to see someone blogging on this.

Web Designing said...

Time management is very important to all of us, for me it’s all about analyzing the things or projects and work deadlines and self discipline is also very important.

Gift registry said...

it’s really difficult to manage our time especially when you’re a parent, as for me I have my own routine I also have a day where I get to break my routine and be unpredictable just to enjoy a bit and have time for myself, although you can never predict the outcome of the stuff you planed. I wish you good luck on that.