Friday, February 19, 2010

Uncontrolled Intakes

It's nearly comes to the end of Chinese New Year holidays. I just enjoy the long holiday with eat and drink unlimited and without control. Chinese New Year celebration is the best excuse to myself being lazy, eat more and rest enough. It's the beginning of a Brand Lunar New Year. Enjoy the festival and take a very good rest. This is to recharge the energy and power to continue work hard after the celebration.

I don't have much increase on weight although I am not control of my foods and drinks intake. This is the good thing being a slim woman. I got no worry like others friends who will need to ask help from the best fat burning supplement after the uncontrolled eating habits during Chinese New Year. I should feel luckily, isn't it? :P

4 comments:

Auto Parts said...

A simple salutation is to to eat light food.

Auto Parts said...

While there are some herbal treatments for you, there is no guarantee that he won't be in worse condition if he tries them before receiving a proper diagnosis.

Sagar rai said...

Need to maintain an health in proper condition if not it will affect the body a lot.

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

This is a message for the webmaster/admin here at yapnwun.blogspot.com.

May I use some of the information from your blog post right above if I provide a link back to this website?

Thanks,
Peter