Thursday, February 18, 2010

Last Minutes

Suddenly remember I got a lot of work to do during my long Chinese New Year Holiday. Since I had applied leave to enjoy the festival, I had already planned to settle some banking and payments issues during this period. If not then I will need to waste another one day annual leave to settle all that.

But I am so enjoy my holidays and only realize this yesterday. I had dig all the necessary documents and make sure I am well prepared. Today is Friday. For sure I need to have a long wait during the Muslim pray hours. I need to rush to 2 banks, maintenance office and government clinic. Perhaps I manage to settle all before lunch then I am safe. :P

This is me. No well planning because of always forgetful. Always do things last minutes. *sigh*

No comments: