Monday, May 18, 2009

MS in Information Security

Whenever talking about computer courses, I will directly think about Information Technology or Computer Science. This is the only two computer related courses that I knew. I never know that there is a computer related course called Information Security. This is totally new to me.

My friend asked me to find more info about Master of Science in Information Security. Even for me, myself also interesting to know more about this. Searching the online university for MS in Information Security seems like not a difficult task for me as I successfully find one for him. I found that the university's website is full of informative. I specially like the page that indicated the learning subjects and outlines of all the related courses to be completed. For me who have totally no idea about the course, I had learned and know more details about it.

No comments: