Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Big Expenses on coming July

Just chat with my colleagues then I am aware about my expenses going to spend on coming Jul’09.

My sis wedding on the 5th of July, I need to spend for her wedding gift and dinner wears for me and my two little princesses. This is what I already expected and I can not save for that.

Secondly is the mid year school fees. My two little princesses’ kindergarten is going to send us the billing for mid year books fees. At the mid time, school fees for July and December need to be settled in July as well. This is the one that I already forgotten. The amount is big as that are for my two little princesses. The figure will be double up compare to last year! I am sure I will be out of budget this coming July!

What to do now? *Worrying*

No comments: