Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Inner Child

I did this test on October 2006. In October 2006, my inner child was angry. I do agree that as that was the mood I am at the time I did the test.

I try the test once again today. I had already forgotten what are the questions and answers I had done in 2006. I am not sure is the questions still the same but the answers I give today is the different sets. Here is the result I had: -




Your Inner Child Is Surprised



You see many things through the eyes of a child.

Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.

You cherish all of the details in life.

Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.




Surprisingly, this is exactly the mood I am right now. I am a bit bore with my current lifestyle. I wish to have some different to continue passion to life.

No comments: