Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Loss

I feel loss recently. The more I think about it, the more I feel hopeless. Because getting older, I am wondering what can I do to continue survive. Presume that another five or ten years later, I am sure my successful rate of recruitment for searching a new job will be lower. People or company will prefer employ young and dynamic job hunters. Who willing to pay for those at high age, plenty of experience, maximum benefits requirement but work slow or less efficient....

I feel loss because I still can't find anywhere or what I can do if I am old enough and no body willing to employ me. I do consider maybe can apply job that with less pay. But the fact is, I need to maintain my income for my fixed expenses and debts to financial institutes. That is still long way to go. How can I continue survive when the day come?

No comments: