Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Experiences

Previously I am working in small firms. I am the only accounts executive who need to handle administrative, HR, secretary, credit control, as well as accounting works like issue payment, data entry, filing, payroll, budgets, cash flow control. I even went out and accompany my boss for Debt Collection. :P

Multi task looks like nothing to me as those companies I worked before did not have heavy transactions. Actually I though that is what suppose an accounts executive should do or that is the job scope of an accounts executive. Of course, I am wrong.

Finally I know what is the actually position and the job scope of different departments when I joined my current company. Different department handling different works this is not my practice before. But I need to accept it. I have to admit that works will be well organizing especially a big company having more employees and huge transactions.

I feel that I am a lucky one. I have chances to learn much because I did involving in jobs that related to all departments. Even though my knowledge is limited to what I had learned but having knowledge of working under those different departments is an advantage. :)

No comments: