Friday, September 5, 2008

Be Generous

Some times I will wonder am I too generous to people. I know I need to help her since she is new. I am afraid that she will quick because of the heavy work flow. And this is the main reasons I follow up some of the cases which suppose to be handle by her. Because this, I found that I can not completely settle my own job as per scheduled. I know this is just a critical period and it will be over. I do hope that my boss can understandable about this. Please be generous to me as well. If not, then I will rather settle my own job first then only consider the new staff problems. This is not the way to settle problem. Don’t force me to do so!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this sweet post .... yeah you are too generous to people.. i can guess that you have a busy life... isn't it?? and yes your boss will must understand you.

Anonymous said...

You're really thankful for this post, Keep up the good work .. Thanks for sharing it out !!