Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Work Efficiency

I did mention in my earlier post about my company new five days work policy. We can enjoy one more rest day in a week which suppose to be a half day (four hours) work. Now, we need to spend one more hour in office to enjoy the five days work.

I think this is fair for both employer and employee. Even though we need to work one hour longer compare to before but this is acceptable. For me, this one hour is equal to my traveling time to and from work place and home on Saturday.

The management decided to five days work because they want us work more efficiency. This is the forth day working from normal 5pm until 6pm. I didn't see any changes in my life because usually I leave my office after 6pm. I am wondering how I can fit to the management aim....

No comments: