Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Vacation Dream

HR just passed us the latest leave balance records. I still have balance 7 days annual leave as at May’08. Oh, I am wondering how to utilize all these days. I still have no plan yet for this year vacation. I am considering will I have the luck to spend two or three days at Karisma Hotel.

Yes, this is my latest discovery. I just hop over the site and I found that they are having a three days two nights free stays competition. Do you know that El Dorado Seaside Suites had named to Annual List of Most Romantic Hotels? I am so excited to try my luck. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of Luck. Enjoy your free time. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like taking a good vacation after a good hard work where you forget everything and have a good happy vacation. Since you are looking for some hot weather I suggest you go to Asia as it is at its best now.