Tuesday, May 29, 2007

eLearning

I always wish to continue study. MBA online degree program will be my first choice. I should get my MBA degree ten years ago if by that time I have sufficient money to continue my study. But too bad I didn't afford to pay and after getting married and having children, I have to stop myself thinking of this. But this is my dream and I am sure I will continue study in day since now there is an online degree program available. For me, learning online is best suiting my need because I can study flexibility on any time that I want. No need to follow the time table to attend a class is the one I need. If you are looking online degree like me, you can take a tour to Capella. The site provides e-learning programs where you can get a professional degree.

"This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com."

No comments: