Monday, May 14, 2007

Build Up your Muscle

One of my hubby's friends Philip likes to invite my hubby go to gym. Both of them will go to gym once a week. Some times he will go triple a week without my hubby along. He always claims that he has to be in good habit to gym consistently to maintenance his body. Yes. His body looks a bit fat because he has a big tummy. I wonder will he try on some supplementary foods to help him control his body getting fatter.

I just discover an online supplementary foods supplier. Muscle Up sells body building supplements foods. If you wish to build up muscle, this will be the one that you are looking for. I am wondering will Philip's wife consider those products since she always told me that she wish his hubby to gain back his perfect body shape. Actually she is a bit worry about the excess fat in her hubby body will cause high blood pressure. I do wish that those products can help Philip to get fat loss and gain muscle.



No comments: