Monday, May 14, 2007

Job Search

Normally people looking for a new job will directly refer to local newspaper in the classified ads section. I do remember every time when I looking for job, I will get at least 3 newspaper in hand for the job search. But now, I more preferring apply job from executive search firm. I like the firm concept where once I submit my job application, the firm will direct to me a list of job match where meet my expertise, and more importance part, meets my salary requirement.

With the service, I just have to look in to details for those jobs which suit to me and no need to search in hundreds or thousands of opportunity. Some more, the firm will contact to the advertiser with my resume online and the advertiser will grant me an interview if I am short listed. It's more easy and convenience to me.

No comments: