Friday, April 20, 2007

Watches

My sister is a watch lover. She loves to collect watches. If you know her then you will big eyes on her collections. She has a special glass display box fill up with more than 200 watches. Can you imaging? All the watches are well arranging. She enjoys the luxury of her collections. Her collections brand including Casio, Seiko, Citizen, Pierre Cardin, Timex, Elle and Timex.

She claims that different dress should pair with different watch. So, she wears at least 2 different watches a day. Morning session in her office hours she will pick the formal and elegant design. When comes to evening, she normally wearing colorful and cutie watches. If going to dinner or party, then of course she will pick the exaggerate designs.

Among the brand, I am more preferring Seiko Watches design. Some times I will borrow from her the one I like to pair with my dress as well. :P

No comments: