Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sweet 18

After waiting and waiting, waiting so long, and finally I get my 3rd tag by lovely Mummy. This meme talks about the favorite songs at my 18. Woo! Eighteen years old, I am still young, still fresh, still single, still pretty, still lovely.... It's such a memorable year for me. That's the year I 1st meet my hubby. :D

Here is how the meme works:
Go to PopCulture site.
Pick the year you turn 18 years old.
Get yourself nostalgic over the songs that year.
Write something about how those songs affected you.
Pass it on to five more friends.

eeee. This one has to do some 'homework' 1st. Actually I seldom listen to English songs. But after read from the site, I find this song: Better Man from Pearl Jam. You know what? This is the song 'belongs' to me and my hubby. Suddenly all the sweet, sweet and happy memories all come to my mind together. Hahahaaa, I am so happy to hear this song. Yes, this is the one and only song that I sign together with my hubby. Actually my hubby no nice voice to sing and all the times he refuse to sing. But this is the only song that we sing together. And it comes once only. :D

OK. That's all for the meme. I like to tag my best friend msau, I didn't see you write this tag before. Next are Miss Positive, PBriscoe, Tina Silva and WestCamInc. This will be my 1st tag to you all, if you write on it, and continue tag your friends, it's good. If you don't like this kind of tag. It's fine. Just leave me in the comment and let me know, I won't tag you next time. It's just another way to promote each other blogs and increase our traffic & PR and it's fun! (1st time tag, give 'face' lah. :P)

No comments: