Friday, April 20, 2007

Ecommerce Software

My friend Alice is planning to set up an online store to selling her 2nd hand cloths and accessories. She loves shopping very much. Every time she goes for shop, she must buy some things she loves. She is now having 5 big cabinets just for her clothing and accessories. Some are wearing once, some a brand new. I always wonder she is buying for fun or buy to get use on it. :P

I suggest her to set up her own online store to sell off her items. To start dealing business online, she need a good looking design website with a good shopping cart. To get full features and functional shopping cart is an importance task. Of course, the security for the merchant and the customer will be the 1st priority. Here I found an award winning ecommerce software for her. Ashop offers 10 days free trial with no credit card required. I do hope that she can consider and have a trial on it.

No comments: