Friday, April 27, 2007

Online Degree

I work in accounting field for more than 10 years. I am not a qualified accountant. I study halfway for the AIA course because I have no financial support to help me continue on that. I had ever plan to continue further study. But after give birth to my two little princesses; I have to stop my mind to thinking for it. All my times are allocated just for my two little princesses already. That's every mom responsible. I am sure one day I will continue my profession whether in local or online study.

If you are looking online degree like me, you can take a tour to Capella. The site provides e-learning programs where you can get a professional degree.

" This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com."

No comments: