Sunday, September 9, 2012

Yearly Medical Check


Sis does not have any plan to go for medical check up even though she knows that is importance. In fact, she not dares to go for medical check up due to worry of her health condition. She did tell me she is worry if there any negative results found.

I did tell she thinks too much. Yes, she is easily falls sick but she does not have any bad habits. I don't think that will have any bad signs of health problems but she just ignore my advise.

Previously I told her that if she wishes to buy insurance plan, she may needs to go for medical check up, now with latestno health exam life insurance, she has excuse to escape to go for yearly medical check up which I think this is totally wrong concept.

How shall I convince her to chance her mind?





No comments: