Sunday, July 29, 2012

Chinese singing Contest

Younger daughter has been selected to represent her class to participant in school Chinese singing contest. I heard that her teacher did train her often but she does not like to practice it a home.

I am a bit disappointed she can not attend the contest due to fever. Sore throat and headache in the early Thursday morning makes her feel uncomfortable. I did suggest her escape the day care class and rest at home in the morning. Later on attend to school since her class is afternoon session. But hubby advised her to rest at home as he does not want to see her condition goes worse after school. Finally she herself decided to rest at home.

I feel sorry to her class teacher as my daughter makes her down. I am careless as I forgot to text her on her absent. 

Hopefully she is understandable and do not blame my daughter for her absent.



No comments: