Saturday, March 17, 2012

Miss Her

I miss my ex-colleagues so much. I will still meet them once a week during lunch hour because my new and old offices are at the same area. I truly missed those happy lunch hours with all the ex-colleagues. Because few of us had resigned, the lunch partners become a smaller group now.

I miss the one who had resigned and have no any updates on safe diet pills. I heard she looks great now. She has successfully put weight down. Previously she is the one on and off sharing with those diet pills, slimming packages and plans. I really surprise finally she lost her weight. I worked with her for about three years and loss weight is always her topic and now she done that. I should contact her see when we can meet again. I wish to see the brand new her.

No comments: