Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Year End Stock Takes

I saw the notice board in my boss room about the date of stock takes. I have not gone through this process for so many years. In fact, as an accounts executive, I hate this assignment the most.

This is a manufacturing company and it is part of my job responsibility to insert a figure for the year end closing stock value in the financial account statement. No way to escape! :(

I do feel worry because this company has no proper stock control. No any stock control like Honeywell Barcode Scanner system or even no manual stock card recording. We do have stock module which come with accounting system but the worst is, the purchasing department entering all the purchases into to a general code instead of selecting those stock code individually. When invoices issued, it will not reflect the stock in and stock out transactions as well.

I just don't want the day come!

No comments: