Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Job Scope

About my job scope, I am handling AR and monthly financial report. Management reporting and AP is handling by two colleagues.

It is project base and projects will takes 2 weeks to one and a half years for completion. I have to memorize all the project progress individually. To liaise with engineering and shipment department for the progress update and responsible to issue billing as well as forecast and make sure the collection can get on time. Have to train up myself to be a professional payment chaser. :P

I am hassle free to all the supplier payment, equipment lease repayment, as well as utilities and operation expenses payment. Besides, HR is handling the payroll part.

The most pressure time will be the month end account closing period. If I can manage timing well, it should not be a problem.

Thus, my job here considers 'senang'. :P

No comments: