Wednesday, November 30, 2011

4 days 3 nights Camp

Good to hear that princesses are doing well in the holiday camp. Finally both of them agreed to join the children holiday camp and I saw their excited faces to attend the camp.

Younger princess woke up early in the morning (around 4am) and told me she wanted to brush her teeth so that she can keep her toothbrush in her beg and be prepared early to attend the camp. She is over-excited! I have to clam her and asked her back to sleep till 6.30am so that she is enough sleep and energy for the camp activities.

Today is the first day. They went out at 7.15am with the help of my friend to fetch them to the camp. For the first time, they have their own activities without me for such a long period. I am going to miss them so much for these 4 days 3 nights!

No comments: