Sunday, September 4, 2011

Activities

Never thought that I will have so many activities in month of Sept & Oct. Hubby's schedule is already full and since he can not accompany us, I have to arrange myself what I can do.

Actually I didn't purposely look for any activities but all are by invitations. Besides Hari Raya open house invitations, new house open house invitations, I got Halloween invitations as well. Also, I am wishing hubby can bring me along to attend his friend's new shop open ceremony which there will be a Hong Kong star attend on that day. Further more, these two months are good month for wedding. I have to attend wedding dinner as well.

In overall, I will be seldom at home for the weekends in month of Sept and Oct. :p

1 comment:

Ian Smith said...

Sounds good ;)
better to be busy not boring