Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Influencented

I know this will happen sooner or later. Now it looks like every one is influenced. When one online, playing games or surf net during office hours, it is no doubt that he is so free. I can not blame because his assignment comes seasonal. But when the time he is so free, and he doing something personal, that makes every one jealous.



80% of the colleagues here now are very good in spending their working hours to do their personal things. This is even worst after the new management comes in.



I would say this is not my problem. I have no authorities to control or supervise them so I do not border how their work progress. The only question I am asking myself, why I still need to be so busy where every one are so free and I need to take the responsibility to clear my tasks without help from others?

No comments: