Sunday, November 14, 2010

Slimmer because of Tension?

I am a bit worry with my current situation now since every one is telling me that I am more skinny compare to before. Oh my! I already eat as much as I can but still there is no any extra fat grow on my body. I had changed my dressing style by wearing women's sweaters and jackets just to wish to cover my skinny body but it seems like not working.

Moreover, one of my colleagues also has the same problem as well. I do suspect maybe because of the tension working life that make us slimmer and slimmer. If that is the case, I should be the one who started to change. If I manage to make some joke and change the tension mood to let every one working in fun ambiance, then we will work more relaxingly. Hmm, I should try this from today onwards see whether by releasing tension mood via jokes will it helps to gain back our weight.

No comments: