Monday, October 18, 2010

Date Fixed

Finally we set a date. I feel frustrated to ask every one when they are feel to go for family trip. Since September I asked this question, no one can give me a date but I need to ask one by one when they are free. These family members even though live in one house but seldom have chance to be all together.

I do feel a bit disappointed at first when I found that every one are more concern about their job or schedule rather than enjoy a local trip with family members. But I still stick to my plan. I wish this to be the best opportunity every one can get together and have chance to close with each others.

The date is fixed finally. Every one is free on the two days at the end of November except me. I already promise to attend a wedding dinner on one of the day but I force to apologize to my colleague. Anyway, I don't want to drag this anymore. It is really frustrated to ask another round again to fix another date....

No comments: