Sunday, August 29, 2010

Payment Standard

He told me the payment of Hunter ceiling fans is cash term. Since that is new supplier, we need to pay in cash for the first deal.

Colleagues pass us purchases bills and ask us when he or she can get the cheque to pay to the supplier. Then they told that is so urgent. Their boss already promised the suppliers to pay in cash term. Or, they simply told the suppliers the payment is pending for signatures before the bill submit to us. Or, bills submitted were issued more than a month ago and we force to pay immediate.

These are what I hate the most.

My team member forced to issue cheque every day because every payment is on urgent basis. I should suggest my department head to have a new rule of issue payment standard. We can not let this bad habit continue and make us leak of planning to do our jobs.

No comments: