Friday, August 13, 2010

Insurance Renewal

I had already faxed the form required to the insurance agent to renew my father in law medical insurance which due on last month. In fact, I forgotten the due date and the form was sent after a reminder called from the agent. The agent did call me to double confirm my credit card details. But the transaction is not shown in my credit card statement until today. I will check with them on next Monday to clarify why the renewal transaction has not been done.

I am praying now and wish that the insurance company will not reject the renewal since my father in law is hardly get a new medical coverage at his high age.

3 comments:

Graeme@ zanussi washing machines said...

I find it crazy how un-flexible insurers can be if you miss a date. Surely to keep loyal customers they should understand that people do miss things, not penalise them for it!

Recyclage Electronique said...

Its really a miserable mistake u did.but whatever if they want to keep their customer then they must understand that people often do mistakes.there's nothing to do with it.

commercial printing said...

Surely to keep loyal customers they should understand that people do miss things...