Saturday, May 8, 2010

Which One Better?

I love to buy shoes. Don't ask me how many pair of shoes I have. I just want to share with you these two Christian Louboutin designs that I just discovered online.


Red Satin 'Drapinight' D'orsay Pumps

Previously I will never buy red color shoes. Red shoes looks so sexy. I am not sure it is because age getting older or influenced by my sis, I fall in love with red shoes recently. Do you like this design?


Hot Pink Chiffon 'Parisienne 120' Platform Pumps

Actually this is my first choice. My sis always says this type of 'flowery' design looks old. I just love this pretty pink design. I am having one long skirt which I think matching with this shoe will be great. To bad I am not affordable to own one. It's the latest design and the price is not cheap... :P



No comments: