Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Phone Line Failure AGAIN

I did ask myself to be more patient but I really angry with the superb slow service respond of our local phone line service provider.

My house phone line problem happened again. The problem of no dial tone happened on 16.04.10 has been fixed and the connection resumed on 22.04.10. I thought this is the end of the story but too bad I am a bit unlucky.

The same problem happened last Friday and now I am still waiting their contractor to fix it. The customer representative keeps telling me the contractor will contact me to settle my issue. How long I need to wait? I am really out of idea.....

**Sigh**

1 comment:

SEO London said...

Very nice and useful post. Thanks for sharing this with us! There are many things even experienced bloggers can learn from this post.Thank you very much.Keep it up.Keep up the good works.