Sunday, May 30, 2010

Challenge

My working tension increase significantly after my superior leaving. Although he promised to attend my questions any time via phone call or MSN, I still feel unsecured and I have no confident at all to work independence.

All the while I depends on him to help me solve my problems. He is the one that I can rely on to clear my doubts. Whenever I facing problem on my works, he will guide me how to solve and settle the problems. Without him now, I have to make the judgment myself and make my own decision. This is what I feel unconfident with.

This is a big company. Every single little wrong decision will making bad impact to our department. I have to be extra precaution and be really professional to solve each and every little problems. Pray hard I can overcome all the challenges.

No comments: