Friday, March 12, 2010

Sham

I feel pressure when blogging recently especially writing paid post. I had been requested to amend my post due to my poor English writing. This is the first ever happen to me since the day I started blogging.

I know very well my English writing is very poor. I do appreciate the one who willing to guide me on correct spelling and grammar. This is actual what I am expected. Since the first day I make up my decision to started blogging, I am actually giving myself more chances to write in English and I do wish I can be better in this. But seems like I still in the low level... I just feel sham on myself....

I can not think negatively.
I should take this as a challenge and motivation.

Your comments on my English spelling and grammar are always welcome!


No comments: