Sunday, March 14, 2010

Outdated

My first job was worked with a computer trading company. The company not only trading in computers and spare parts but they also offering maintenance services as well. That time I was known well with all the components and accessories of computers and notebooks. But since the technology is growing so fast, I found that I had already outdated with those computer related products.

My superior is planning to seek approval to upgrade our department computers and server. He showed me the computer specifications and quotes from our IT supplier. I am really out of idea those new terms. Then I try to relate those new terms with those parts with old names since the basic specification are more or less the same for every computer.

Hmmm, KVM switch is new to me. Is it the upgrade of PS2 and USB device? :P

No comments: