Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Work Half Day this Friday

I just received memo from HR saying that we are going to enjoy half day work on this coming Friday.
The company still pays us for working half day. This means that those who applied annual leaves for earlier celebration of Chinese New Year can not enjoy the benefit given by the company. lol
But the Bad News is we still have no idea when we will receive our bonus. I think there will be no surprise company will give the same bonus as last year. But we are still waiting.
This year is the worst to me. I still not buy anything to myself for this Chinese New Year celebration. Luckily I still manage to dig few new clothes which I brought few months ago. lol

1 comment:

Rose world said...

I work till tomorrow then long holiday from Friday onward! yahoo!

Happy CNY to you.