Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Not Much Friends I Have

I am a loyal worker. I can work in a company for long period if nothing bad happened to the company or the colleagues are good with each others. Besides, I have not contact my schoolmates. I only keep in touch with my close friends but only few times in a year. Maybe because of these reason, I have very few friends in different races and different religion.

I have never attended the celebration of Thaipusam, the Hindu festival. I don't understand how Muslim celebrates Hari Raya Haji and Awal Muharram. And I never have chance of first communion invitations. I only can learn all this online. What is the type of person I am? I am query...


3 comments:

July said...

Is not important to have many friends, but to have a couple of good friends, the rest are only acquaintances. I trust you are a selective person, and is nothing wrong with that.

easter revision courses said...

You are a self study well educated aloof person.

Web Designing said...

Gee! Are you a racist?