Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Nightmare

That is the place I promised myself not to go back. Never ever!

That day she told me that hubby asked me to accompany her daughter goes to the place the next day.

Hubby was out and I not manage to ask him but I asked myself: Why there?

Luckily I suggested another alternative place where her daughter was comfortable to go. And I can escaped from not to go back the same place that I hate.

Suddenly all the nightmares appeared to my mind when I thought about the place. I cried non stop and I let myself cried until I feel tired….

I will never ever go back to that place! I promised again to myself! I really hate it! *sob* *sob*

1 comment:

Rattan Cube said...

I have to write a nightmare story. I want it to be based in Victorian era. Does anyone have any ideas? I don't want to use trains because that's used in a lot of stories already.