Friday, August 28, 2009

Birthday Mumbles

Birthday really make me have so much of thinking.

The older the age, the more realistic we need to face.

I don't worry I am getting older as I agree that the older I am, I am more experience and more mature. This is the charm of life. The life experience is the one that no one can take away from us.

I love the age I am now and I love my life I having right now.

Birthday should be the thank you day to parent. Thank you to both of them make me arrived in this wonderful world.

I am so sad to see my father getting older. Wrinkle is getting more and more on his face. I don't think he will use even he had the best wrinkle cream to cover his aging. I do wish he can stay forever young when every year I celebrate my birthday.....

This is the only birthday's wish that I know it will never comes true.

No comments: