Monday, December 22, 2008

Urticaria

It's not an easy task to take care of children especially we are not in the healthy condition. I keep on remind myself to stay health so that I can take care them well but I just hate myself having such a weak body.

I fall sick again. I never having this before. Finally I find this disease name in English called Urticaria. I itch all over.This is the third week and it's still not recover even I ask helps from western and Chinese medicine. But for sure western medicine act faster to ease from itch. Too bad it comes back after two three hours after taken the medicine....

There are many reasons why we suffer to urticaria. I think I having this because of food allergic. I suspended nuts is the one that make me suffer. Wish hard I can recover soon!

No comments: