Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cookware Buying Guides

I believe that kitchen and dining products will be the best gift to a foodie. But they are so many items in the range and I am totally out of idea what to choice on. Tell you a secret, my MIL cook everyday. My own home kitchen is totally empty. I don't even need to think what and how to buy a cooking tool. Now you know how well my cooking skill is. LOL

Luckily I can learn from web. After reading the advice on choosing cookware materials, at least I can make my decision on selecting pans and pots for my dear friend as a modern chef.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I have been looking for this info for a while. This is very informative and detailed. You must be putting so much time into your blog :) Thanks for the post! iLL have you bookmarked.

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I have been looking for this info for a while.