Monday, July 28, 2008

Visited to Spain in my Dream

Yow! I feel so happy and I can’t forget my experience in my cool apartment in Barcelona yesterday. Yes, staying in a holiday apartment is more enjoyable and fun than staying in a hotel. A holiday apartment completed with kitchen and living room is just like our home. I do wish that is my own holiday apartment. :P

The fun of visiting the fabulous architecture and the wonderful scenery of the city and also the FC Barcelona football package make me feel so excited. Staying in one of the Spanish apartments or holiday apartments in Catalonia will not be bore as so many leisure activities are waiting for. Although it is happened in my dream, I feel so regret to wake up. I wish I can continue my vacation dream tonight. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Xilly, that's a cool dream, and I'm sure you will have had a great time, it's such a cool city!!