Wednesday, July 2, 2008

No mood Today

I feel so bored today. No mood to work. I know I shouldn’t be like this but I just feel very down today. Every day working in company, one day nine hours working. Those never ending task and assignments make me feel that I am living in the hell. Some times I am wondering why I shall work fast and efficiency. Work for so hard for what? Finish one and the new things will come. My as well I work slowly? Some more work slowly I can relax a bit and tension also lesser.

Looking backward sometimes I will regret I am not select salon jobs when I started working. Look at those barbers, they will be only superb busy when Saturday and Sunday only. Normally weekdays they can relax and enjoy. Not like office jobs, work, work and work until only can rest when the time in toilet only….. *sigh*

No comments: