Sunday, June 8, 2008

Vote Vote Vote

It's my first time joining online photo contest. I am so lucky to be listed in top 30 of CuteFam 2008.
Please vote to me! Thank you so much!

Place your mouse to the stars, click and your vote is count!

24th June - 28th June 2008
Starting 24th June, total votes will be hidden. For each star you will only see the title and once you placed your vote, you will get a Thank You message. Voting is still limited to only ONE vote for each photo in every 24 hours per IP address.

The voting system will be down after midnight of 28th June 2008.





















CuteFam 2008 Photo Contest is brought to you by TheLilCaliph.com



Organizer :





Main Sponsor :



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its really a great news that you joining online photo contest. Wish you all the best.

Anonymous said...

That is an adorable photo! I am headed over to give you a vote. What do you get if you win?

Anonymous said...

Off course!!! I'll be glad to vote for u.Such a cute family u have.Wish you all the very best.

Anonymous said...

That is really wonderful family picture. so happy and nice one.

Anonymous said...

Visiting here today..Stay happy!!

Anonymous said...

How are you doing in the contest? That photo is so cute you have to win.

Anonymous said...

Hello visiting again here!!I just finished changing my layout and i am nominated for new customize layout..Please do vote for my Janeth Vicy's Life Journey..Thank you and God Bless!!

Just click here!!
http://www.carlotaonline.com/

Anonymous said...

Its good to know that you are joining the photo content.
I will rate you 9 out of 10.
All the best to you.