Sunday, June 8, 2008

To My Beloved Auntie

Thank you for every thing. This is all I want to say. I miss you so much. I still remember the last time I meet you. You ask me to visit you soon but I didn't reply to you. Normally I will reply yes but I didn't for the first time. I know I will never visit you frequently so I didn't say yes but I don't know that is the last chance for me to see you. Today, I meet you at your funeral.

You are the most industrious women I had ever met. You put your whole life effect to your children although they all are not deserved to enjoy it. But that is what a mother to be. All your love and all your cares and all your efforts, you use your whole life for them....

May you rest in peace! You will be always in my mind like my mom. Yes, I believe that you meet my mom now. Thank you. Thank you for every thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful woman! Glad I found your blog.