Saturday, February 16, 2008

Naughty Princesses

Don't know since when my two little princesses like to sing and dance. Probably after my elder princesses start going to kindergarten and she learned so much of kid songs from school. My two little princesses will sing and dance non stop at home especially they watch karaoke VCD.

But the thing is both of them like to dance on the sofa set. Maybe because of the softness and spring that can let them jump and jump, they started jump upside down from the sofa set. Sigh

Sometime I will appreciated that I brought those discount furniture. I didn't feel that 'pain' when I saw my two little naughty princesses 'hurt' them. Any where, I think it's time to save money to buy another set of sofa before it really get 'destroy' by them. LOL

No comments: