Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Staff Training

Since our company starting provides staff benefit where we can enjoy free staff training courses or seminars, every one are searching around and looking for suitable training or courses to attend. I am wondering will the management agree to pay for online education learning as well. I think I should bring this suggestion to my head of department. I wish to enroll mba online degree program. What I am planning now is I need to source out the cost incurred and the course timetable so that I can make a proposal to my head. At the meantime, I will ask for advice on how much budget the management wiling to spend for one staff. This will be the main thing to be concern on. :P


“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

1 comment:

Scotty said...

Every visitor pays you without any clicks, Check : Pay Per Play Happy New Year